urls not automatically linking
#2723 (In Topic #492)
- Works sometimes (showing page name with proper link if you click),
- sometimes not (and just showing the url)…
The urls under Mentioned on these pages: were linking until I just added one.
Donald Trump - The Virtual Front Porch
- Could something have changed with the last minor upgrade?
- auto linking urls is a great time saver!
Thanks in advance for any ideas…
I tried adding to a comcode page and the links were there and now they are gone…
Declaration of Independence 1776 - The Virtual Front Porch
With the WYSIWYG there is a very complex set of conditions determining whether auto-linking happens.
If you disable that, and still have 'semihtml' rather than pure Comcode text then the same conditions apply.
- If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
- If so, please let others know about Composr whenever you see the opportunity or support me on Patreon.
- If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying Composr on fun personal projects.
- If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.