#505 (In Topic #107)
If you post a tutorial on the forum then:
- Consider adding it into the tutorials directory.
One of our goals with Composr is to make documentation really easy to find, so you can easily link in and tag up a tutorial so it stays nicely organised .
As a rule of thumb, if 5% of the people browsing a particular documentation tag may find the tutorial useful (either for direct use, or as a general learning aid), it's worth adding.
- If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
- If so, please let others know about Composr whenever you see the opportunity or support me on Patreon.
- If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying Composr on fun personal projects.
- If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.