To upgrade follow the steps in your website's http://mybaseurl/upgrader.php script. You will need to copy the URL of the attached file (created via the form below) during step 3.
Your upgrade to version 10.0.15
You can generate an upgrader from any version of Composr to any other version. If you access this upgrade post via the version information box on your Admin Zone front page then we'll automatically know what version you're running.
If you'd prefer though you can enter in your version number right here:
All reported bugs since the last release have been fixed.
This release introduces some substantial changes, based on support experience with a number of highly-engaged users:
- New 'image pipeline' that can consistently automatically rotate camera images based on EXIF data, among other compatibility fixes and optimisations (optional)
- Support for automatically organising uploads under a deeper subdirectory tree (currently behind a hidden option)
- Many bug fixes to calendar for users with positive timezone offsets
- Smarter detection of which theme to use for outbound emails
- Further improvements to anti-spammer tools, including "one click" removal of all a spammer's posts and topics alongside them being reported and banned
- Bug fixes to problems with non-latin script in filenames (e.g. Cyrillic)
- Show more readable (but slightly non-compliant) URLs on content edit forms – this was needed because non-latin scripts led to extremely confusing cryptic URLs (currently behind a hidden option)
- Bug fixes and refinements to moniker code, for when content is deleted then re-added
We'd like to thank our users for working with us to improve the Composr user experience. It's been a tough few weeks getting all this done, as none of it was planned work – but it was definitely worth it.
For all changes, see the git history.