Third Party Integration
Amazon Affiliate Sales by Kamen Blaginov
An affiliate Amazon block.
The block can be configured by the block parameters (associates id, product line, subject/keywords, and how many items to be displayed inside the block).
This addon allows you to create a banner link to a number of banners from your Amazon affiliate account. You will need to know your Amazon affiliate ID as well as the Amazon category (Books, Music, Software etc) and th…
Better Mail by Chris Graham
LicenceLicensed on the same terms as Composr
Ebay Store by Kamen Blaginov
A block advertising items for sale by an eBay seller or from an eBay store.
The block is more suitable to be used as a main block because if it placed on a panel the block size is too small and it is hard to be navigated inside of it. The block dimensions width/height could also be adjusted (to fit better on the block area).
The normal Composr block construction assistant will help you set up the…
Facebook Support by Kamen / Naveen / Chris
- User's can log in to your site using their Facebook profile (for Conversr-sites only)
- News and calendar actions can be syndicated to a Facebook group/page
- User's can syndicate all their site activity to their own Facebook accounts
- New Facebook Page block (allows users to like your site, shows those that have, and view page posts)
Gallery Syndication by Chris Graham
Unfortunately YouTube support is currently not functional (0003166: Revive gallery_syndication YouTube support - Composr CMS feature tracker).
System Requirements / DependenciesPHP5.2,…
Image Syndication by Chris Graham
System Requirements / DependenciesPHP cURL extension, PHP5.2
Additional credits/attributionsPhotobucket developers
Twitter Feed Integration Block by Jason Verhagen
First set up an app on Twitter, then use Comcode like:
[block consumer_key='xxx' consumer_secret='xxx' access_token='xxx' access_token_secret='xxx' screen_name='yourname']twitter_feed[/block]
System Requirements / Dependenciestwitter_support, PHP CuRL Extension
LicenceCommon Public Attribution License
Twitter Support by Chris Graham
Activity can be syndicated:
- On a site level, for any news or calendar events added by the staff
- By individual users to their own Twitter accounts (if they have authorised this via the activity tab in their profile)
Set up is a little tricky:
- you need to set up an application on Twitter
- you need to configure Composr to use the Twitter API via Admin Zone > Setup >
Youtube Channel Integration Block by Jason Verhagen
System Requirements / DependenciesPHP JSON Extension
LicenceCreative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (CC BY 3.0)
These banners are from the members of the Composr community, bought with points.